The South Beloit Police Department is accepting applications for the position of a lateral hire police officer.
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements established by the City of South Beloit, Illinois.
- Applicant must be Illinois Law Enforcement Certified or meet the out of state trained reciprocity requirements.
- Must have served full time for at least one (1) year with their current Law Enforcement Department or Agency
REQUIRED DOCUMENT INSTRUCTIONS
It is your responsibility to provide the following documents to the department. Documents can be submitted within the online application or mailed/hand-delivered to the South Beloit Police Department, C/O Lateral Hire Application, 519 Blackhawk Blvd, South Beloit, IL 61080.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate (copy)
- Certified Birth Certificate (copy)
- College or University degree (copy if applicable)
- Military Service Record (DD-214) (copy if applicable)
- Driver’s License (copy of both sides)
- Citizenship and or Naturalization Papers (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (copy of original)
- Basic Law Enforcement Training Certificate (copy)
ONLINE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill out this application completely and accurately. All statements in this application are subject to verification.
- Please review this form and have all your documents ready to fill out the form completely, as you will not be able to save this form and return to it later.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted for advancement in the selection process.
The City of South Beloit, IL is an Equal Opportunity Employer