Let’s do a fall walkabout along the creeks and river at Nature At The Confluence – capturing the unique changes to the landscape and plants during the fall.
Please join us on Sunday, Oct 21, 4-5:30pm for our Cameras at the Confluence Fall Walk About program. In this month’s program you’ll learn about the unique history, industrial legacy and natural areas of this land as we walk about the property in search of subjects to photograph. Guided by Therese Oldenburg and Trisha Peters.
- All skill levels are welcome.
- A Great family activity!
- Bring your camera.
- A creek side fire & s’more’s will be part of the fun!
- Dress for the weather and walking somewhat rugged terrain.
- Free event – Donations appreciated.
- No registration required.